The experience we need.
- Numerate with a strong commercial understanding
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Stays calm under pressure and able to work to tight deadlines
- Has a high level of technical print knowledge with detailed understanding of different techniques
- Familiar with running an account in a contracted environment to strict SLAs
- Professional, courteous and calm under pressure
- Team orientated
- Skilled project manager
- Operational and process driven with an eye for detail
- Able to spot opportunities for business growth and act on them
- Experienced and confident with press passing and quality checking
- Able to manage and communicate with key client stakeholders to successfully deliver and exceed their expectations
- Experience in troubleshooting unexpected project issues and implementing
- Elevated / flagship window and special execution production experience essential
- Proficient in Microsoft and Google apps
- Ensuring successful delivery of all special execution window campaigns across the client estate in the UK and Europe
- Visiting vendors onsite to carry out thorough QC check 100% of all print & props produced for installation into windows
- To manage overnight installations, working on site, and remotely to agreed SLAs delivering flawless execution
- Stock management of all special execution POS/semi perm props
- Delivering campaigns on time and to a high standard of accuracy
- Brief suppliers on client requirements
- Provide technical input and advice on print and special execution projects as required
- Managing all financial aspects of campaign production including quoting, raising POs, invoicing and reconciliation
An industry leading and award winning agency, part of a larger worldwide group who are forever pushing boundaries. They have an enviable company culture and many of the team are thought leaders in their fields. Their work output puts them on them firmly on the agency map and keeps their clients coming back for more.
What you'll get in return.
An excellent overall package including salary up to £45,000 plus a 10% bonus and other wider company benefits.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan a call.