Are you an experienced Marketing coordinator or Project Coordinator with charity or Not for Profit experience?
Are you looking for a Part Time role with flexibility around hours?
I have an initial 3 month contract that could go permanent for the right candidate.
PLEASE NOT ONLY APPLICATIONS FROM CANDIDATES WITH CHARITY / NOT FOR PROFIT WILL BE CONSIDERED
The main responsibilities are to:
- Market and promote projects, reaching out to potential partners to find and deliver mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Ensure that marketing reports are produced on time and to a high standard.
- Develop ways to improve how the charity market their services.
- Contribute to the marketing and strategic development of projects and to the completion of funding applications.
- Support and drive project success by implementing the business plan and following through with activities detailed in the marketing strategy for the online shop.
- Develop a framework for evaluating the marketing impact of projects.
- Be responsible for the creation of website pages and social media post for projects and for ensuring that information remains up to date.
- Be responsible for the collection of data for marketing reports to Trustees, funders and stakeholders, for the analysis of this data and for the writing of reports.
- Contribute to the development of o strategic plans that implement the Business Plan.
- Help develop and market events programme.
£24,000 - £28,000 pro rata