£20000 - £25000 per annum
11 months ago
The experience we need.
- 1 year+ marketing and communications experience, ideally having worked for a financial or professional service brand
- Experience in producing some online or digital marketing campaigns, ideally with some exposure to SEO, PPC, social and email
- Effective project and budget management skills
- Personable, creative, dynamic, reliable and confident in managing your own workload
As the team’s Marketing Coordinator will play a pivotal part in delivering digital (and some offline) marketing campaigns to improve the company’s online presence and to help drive the brand forward. You will be a strong, hands-on communicator as you will be liaising with key stakeholders on a regular basis as well as the company’s marketing agencies. You’ll report into the Digital Marketing Manager and work closely with them to deliver on the annual marketing strategy.
On offer is a brand new opportunity to work with an expanding digital marketing team to implement key marketing campaigns across digital including PPC & SEO, email, social as well as traditional print and adveritising. My client offers a great work environment as well as a highly competitive salary and great package, including a profit share scheme. The culture within this company is fast moving and as they are going through a company transformation this would be a great opportunity for someone entrepreneurial to really progress their marketing career.
What you'll get in return.
- Excellent career progression.
- A chance to work with a well-known company to grow the digital marketing strategy
- The opportunity to work in a agile environment where ideas are shared and rewarded
- A competitive salary and great benefit package.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away to send your CV through to Emma straight away.
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.