We are searching for a Marketing Data Analyst to join a highly respected Global Marketing Services business. This is an excellent career opportunity for somebody with at least 3 years experience in data analysis and interpretation.
The experience we need.
- Have a good understanding of databases and reporting and excel skills (Pivot Tables etc)
- Very strong data analysis skills - unearthing insight from reporting
- Project Management and process improvement skills
- Have a keen attention to detail and a numerical/statistical/logical aptitude
- Knowledge of SQL, Python, SAS or SPSS and reporting tools, eg Power BI, Google Data Studio, RStudio would be preferred
- Familiarity with email marketing or direct marketing
- 3-5 years experience in marketing analytics or modelling
- Working with marketing managers and cross functional teams to understand campaign launches
- Gather information and prepare campaign data for regions
- Work with direct marketing and email marketing teams to assist campaign launches
- Understand and own product specific data and become an expert in providing data for products
- Create dashboards for data representations
- Campaign analytics and modelling: Measure the success of online marketing campaigns using statistical techniques and creative predictive models to drive future results
-Liaising with our clients on data related projects
-Working closely with client services and other members of the professional services team
A hybrid agency combining best-practice consulting, system integration and digital campaign services that's metric-driven, process-minded and very tech-savvy. They sit plumb between marketing, sales and IT and work with business leaders to maximise the investments they've already made in people and technology to drive marketing effectiveness and efficiency. Based in Reading, we are looking for a candidate to work a mix between office and home working.
What you'll get in return.
We are looking for somebody with at least 2 years Data Analytics experience. The salary will be between £30,000 - £40,000 dependant on experience.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Mark a call.