My client is an award-winning full-service eCommerce agency that provides a complete range of web development and marketing services. My client creates websites using the most powerful open-source platforms, and they push clients sales through optimisation, outreach, social media and content marketing.
Due to continued growth, they are now looking for an ambitious Digital Marketing Executive with some experience within the events space.
The successful Digital Marketing Executive will be focused on the marketing / promotion of the agency. You will be responsible for maintaining / developing marketing plans in line with the agency's sales strategy and vision.
You will oversee the delivery of the marketing plans, delivering elements yourself as your skill set allows and liaising with the wider team to ensure other elements are aligned and delivered.
Primarily the work will be digital, creating and maintaining all the digital assets for the agency, including social media, and utilising them to generate inbound leads, but you'll also get involved in offline marketing activities and event planning too.
A previous background in an eCommerce agency is desirable but not essential. Most importantly you will have a demonstrable history of delivering lead generating online and offline marketing strategies and a passion for digital marketing.
- 2 years relevant experience
- Excellent written and spoken skills
- Creative thinking
- Excellent planning capability
- Google Analytics
- CRM experience (HubSpot or other)
- CMS experience (WordPress)
- Technical competence; understanding of web technologies and terminology
- Some experience of event planning
- Public speaking experience
- Planning, research and execution of PR and marketing campaigns
- Campaign measurement and reporting
- Media outreach and management
- Cross business liaison
- £20,000 - £27,000 DOE
- 30 days basic holiday per year (inc. bank holidays)
- Tiered holiday increments based on length of service
- Support with career development (inc. budget for conferences and training)
- Flexible working hours
- Relaxed working environment
- Health insurance benefits (after qualifying period)
- Regular social and team events