We're on the hunt for an experienced Marketing Executive with to work one of the country's most well known not for profit organisations in a permanent capacity. You will ensure multi-channel digital and direct marketing campaigns, with a commercial focus are delivered to deadline and budget.
The experience we need.
- Proven experience working as a Marketing Executive, Account Manager, Planner or Strategist in a marketing agency or in house
- Proven background in marketing campaign planning
- Extensive experience of consumer advertising and communications on and off line
- You must be able to talk about a strategy for a brand and its communications that you have run from end to end. This includes the reporting and insight and analysis.
- Ideally a background in tourism / leisure / attraction / travel, but not essential
- You'll be a natural relationship builder and someone who enjoys a challenge
The successful Marketing Executive will be working alongside 2 others in the immediate team and within a wider team of 60 marketers. Your role will include:
- Planning the delivery and execution of around 35 multi-channel campaigns
- Devise brand, communications and/or creative strategies from scratch
- Pull together stakeholders from different parts of the organisation
- Work with media agency and other internal teams
- The full marketing mix
- Some travel around the country
- Interpret qualitative and quantitative data to pull out valuable and actionable insights
- Drive effectiveness of communications through rigorous measurement and evaluation
- Write effectiveness awards entries
- Develop and deliver new learning or insight for colleagues
On offer is a unique opportunity to work with a hugely talented and passionate marketing team to manage broad Marketing campaigns with overseas reach and recognition. They offer an enviable working environment and have scope for flexible working due to the nature of the role.
What you'll get in return.
- £34k basic salary + excellent benefits
- Some flexibility on working hours and office location due to nature of the role and home working
- Good discounts and an unrivalled holiday entitlement
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan a call.