The experience we need.
- Ideas - a spark of creativity
- Pro-active - willingness to get stuck in all aspects of the marketing for this growing company
- Management of social media channels
- Blogs, trends and social media content experience
- A Marketing / Branding graduate would be preferred
- Website management experience
- FMCG - food/bev industry experience would be a real advantage
This is a really broad marketing / branding role that will give the successful Marketing Executive brilliant exposure to a growing company. You will have a marketing / branding background and have about 1 or 2 years experience following on from a degree.
- Take charge of social channels
- Input into design and production of marketing materials e.g. POS, copy, messaging, packaging
- Take part in field sales and sampling at events
- Take a lead of company blogs, social media posts - keen eye on tone of voice and messaging
- General admin and invoicing
Truly a rare opportunity to join a challenger brand who have an internationally growing client base. A fantastic company who are small but perfectly formed, right in the heart of Bristol. They have a relaxed but inclusive company feel and embrace people with ideas and a hard working attitude. You will join at a really exciting time in the company's growth sitting alongside the owner and Marketing Director.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary of up to £25,000 depending on experience.
- A rare opportunity to work with a highly creative, unique team in developing some amazing creative concepts for a global FMCG brand.
- A really great internal culture and a genuine team environment.
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Flexible working
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan Carne a call.