Henry Nicholas are representing a fast growing global search and selection talent agency who are looking to hire a passionate and innovative Marketing Lead to help with their continued growth and help with expansion into new national markets. This is an excellent career opportunity to progress quickly and take full ownership of the UK marketing function.
The experience we need.
- Previous experience in producing marketing materials and supporting production of company tender documents
- Understanding of what creates engagement in social channels
- Good knowledge of analysis tools such as Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, FB Insight
- Experience from content production and good knowledge of ROAS (Return On Advertising Spend)
- Solid expertise in publishing digital content and knowledge of advertising in social media
- Expertise in the use of Linkedin, Facebook Business Manager, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn and tiktok
- Implementing companies overall marketing plan and objectives with monthly reporting
- Develop activities and campaign plans with a focus on performance and ROI
- Responsible for identifying and implementing website updates and improvements
- Ensuring all marketing activity builds brand awareness
- Scoping a variety of markets, mapping potential candidates and clients
- Co-ordinating the social media strategy across all social media platforms and brands
- Creating compelling digital content across all channels to grow the brand and engage the varied audience
- Manage a variety of content management systems (updating blogs, website updates)
- Allocation, co-ordination and reporting LinkedIn licence usage
- Creative, on brand, art design work for our brands
- Producing content for client presentations, website, internal communications, brochures etc
A fast growth global search and selection talent agency with the UK HQ centred in the heart of Bristol. They have a fantastic reputation and excellent company culture. The business have been successfully operating in their market since 2007 and with new plans for growth over the next 5 years they are keen to speak to like minded marketing professionals who are up for a challenge to take this established business to the next level.
What you’ll get in return.
The salary for this role is £25-£32k + some amazing benefits.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Nick a call.