They have now created a new Digital Media Channel and are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to aid the digital promotion.
Heading up inception and implementation of all the marketing needs of their ambitious digital media channel.
Working as part of a tight team, you will be a critical player in delivering the go-to resource for educational leadership across the world.
A minimum of three years in a similar or senior role such as a Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Communications Manager, or Senior Marketing Executive – ideally from a publishing or subscription-based business, or from a brand with a B2B or professional audience.
A Marketing degree, or similar qualification is desirable but not essential for candidates with relevant experience.
- Results-driven and commercially aware, you should understand Marketing Metrics, data analysis, and how to use these statistics to understand the performance of campaigns.
- The successful candidate will have skills in all or most of the following:
- Marketing campaign planning and delivery
- Marketing and Brand strategy
- Data analysis & understanding marketing metrics
- B2B lead generation
- PPC advertising
- B2B social media management
- Subscriber growth
- People management
- Creative marketing capabilities together with rigorous commercial business sense
- Previous experience within the events industry would be advantageous
Opportunity to grow within a business as it grows
Flexible and hybrid working
Henry Nicholas’s mission is to be a part of the transition to using business as a tool for creating a positive social and environmental impact. Part of this mission is our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion.