City Of London
£30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Flex holiday, Pension, Private medical, Income protection, Insurances
4 months ago
The experience we need.
- Experience in as a Marketing Manager / Marketing Executive in house with a mix of B2B and particularly B2C background
- Proven experience across the full marketing mix (on and offline)
- Experience working in a fast paced marketing environment
- Ability to work under your own steam in an autonomous role
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to nurture key clients and stakeholders (internal and external)
- Any experience with data analytics and interpretation would be useful
- Flexible on location but with some ability to travel around London and the South East
The right Marketing Manager / Marketing Executive will be responsible for managing the marketing campaigns across the South East region so it's a great opportunity for visibility and recognition! We need someone who will work with campaign teams and CRM / Data Marketing teams to drive visitor attraction and growth across a range of sites. You need to be credible within the travel / tourism space and able to draw up marketing campaigns to promote overseas visitor attraction.
On offer is a unique opportunity to work with a hugely talented and passionate marketing team to manage broad Marketing campaigns with overseas reach and recognition. They offer an enviable working environment and have scope for flexible working due to the nature of the role.
What you'll get in return.
- £30-35k basic salary + excellent benefits
- Some flexibility on working hours and office location due to nature of the role
- Good discounts and an unrivalled holiday entitlement
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan Carne a call.