The experience we need.
The successful Marketing Manager will ideally…
- Ideally a corporate trained marketer
- A broad marketing background - someone with a real can-do mentality
- Strong copywriting skills and online content management
- Basic lead nurturing through the business
- Basic database (CRM) management
- Some email marketing would be advantageous
- Publication and catalogue management
- Overall budget management
- Some basic ideas on packaging design would be advantageous
- Be an excellent communicator and be a good team player
- Be highly organised
- Be ambitious and enthusiastic
A hands on role leading the marketing department of this dynamic growing business based in Melksham. Primarily focused around the approach of keeping new and prospective customers informed and engaged in the product and service offerings of the company within the healthcare and education sectors via on and offline channels.
My client are a hugely successful South West family run business who operate within the healthcare and education space providing a range of products and services. They have a warm working environment that is collaborative and hardworking.
What you’ll get in return.
You'll work across a real range of projects, so this is the job for someone who like variety and also might need some flexibility around hours, perhaps you have children at school and need to make the school run each day. The salary is around £30,000 + holiday and benefits.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan Carne a call.