As Marketing Manager, you will work on inbound marketing campaigns, lead generation and customer acquisition projects to drive the continuing growth of the agency.
The experience we need.
- 2-3 years' experience in a hands on, in house marketing position. You might currently be a Marketing Manager in a small business, or a Marketing Executive in a larger company. Experience, or interest in, the tech sector would be great (though by no means essential).
- Some technical proficiency, to include the use of Google Analytics, web management, and social media platforms, particularly LinkedIn.
- An astute project manager, you will be able to manage a variety of relationships, projects, and meet deadlines under pressure.
- A passion for content creation and writing, creative flair, and a 'can do' attitude.
- Confidence and ability to engage with people from a variety of backgrounds.
As Marketing Manager you will work with the wider team to raise brand awareness for the agency and drive social engagement. It's a busy role with loads of opportunity to get stuck in with a variety of work. One day you could be writing and posting social media content, the next contributing to board meetings with new campaign ideas, and by the end of the week representing the agency at industry events.
One of the country's most respected digital marketing agencies, with an enviable client list of household name brands across a variety of sectors. The team is well established and there's a lot of opportunity for ambitious and talented people to grow their careers. The vibe is fun, fast-paced and hard-working.
What you'll get in return.
- Competitive salary, up to £27k DOE (please still click apply if you fall slightly above this).
- Excellent company benefits.
- Hybrid and remote working options (currently 3 days in the office, 2 days at home).
- Ample opportunity to develop your career and expand with the business.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!