We have an excellent opportunity to join this well-established investment and wealth management company in a pivotal role for the marketing team, with a focus on ESG and ESI investments. You will be based in either the London or Bristol office with hybrid working options on offer.
The experience we need.
- 5 years' experience in a marketing position, ideally working within investment management or professional services.
- Deep knowledge of ESG (environmental, social and governance) and ESI (ethical, sustainable and impact) investing with extensive experience working in a comms role promoting products and services to those audiences.
- Comprehensive experience developing and implementing successful multichannel marketing plans and campaigns.
- The ability to establish strong working relationships with key stakeholders in order to drive marketing strategy in line with business objectives.
- An effective team leader, you'll be excellent at upkeeping communication across regional teams, and ensuring marketing plans are on track.
- Delivering on integrated marketing communications activity, including internal communications.
- Working with the digital team to develop strategies for social and digital marketing.
- Delivering a range of bespoke marketing projects for target audiences and working to optimise these via consistent tracking and assessment of conversion rates.
- Continuing to innovate and lead the way in ESG investing.
This longstanding investment management company are well respected and trusted by their clients, are an FTSE 250 listed company, and have multiple offices across the UK. This role would suit someone with experience in a marketing capacity for a similar business, with experience in ESG, who is looking to take the lead on strategy in an integrated marketing environment.
What you'll get in return.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work for an ethical finance company with a solid reputation and strong working partnerships on diverse and exciting marketing projects.
- Flexible and remote working options.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!