Working closely with both the client, and agency account, digital and planning teams, this is a fast-paced role which requires strong project management skills. This role is perfect for an experienced Senior Account Executive, or established Account Manager with agency experience looking to take the next step in their career.
What you will be doing
- Be responsible for the implementation and delivery of campaigns to brief, on time and to budget.
- Developing client relationships, gaining trust and credibility.
- Attending client meetings and presentations, presenting to clients where required
- Researching, preparing and writing presentation documents
- Ensuring that projects run smoothly, accurately and to budget, on time and to an agreed standard
- Working with internal departments and teams, including creative, strategy/planning, digital performance, and finance teams to ensure campaigns are delivered effectively
- Taking client briefs and ensuring as full a brief as possible is obtained by asking appropriate questions
The essential skills and experience you need to be successful in the role are:
- At least 2 years’ experience working in an integrated agency environment
- Be able to communicate confidently across all levels, with clients and internally
- Be able to apply creative thinking to business problems
- Strong project management skills, with experience of managing multiple stakeholders and working to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding of the various elements of the marketing mix, including digital.
- Be curious with a passion for self-development and professional growth
- £25,000 - £30,000
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday
- Birthday day off
- Enhanced maternity, adoption and paternity leave pay
- Enhanced sick pay
- Compassionate leave policies, including paid pregnancy loss leave
- Employee assistance programme including access to free counselling sessions
- Life and service milestone awards
- Hybrid working and core hours (10 to 4)
- Life assurance (4 times annual salary)
- Option to buy extra holiday
- Pension scheme (5% employee, 3% employer)
In return, you'll have the chance to build on these skills so you can advance your career with support and collaboration among a team who like to have fun as well as work hard. If this sounds like you, then please apply!