The experience we need.
- Prior experience working in a media planning and buying role, ideally within an agency
- Knowledge across all channels particularly digital (display, social, video, programmatic, content syndication, PPC)
- Experience of UK media and broader planning / buying would be advantageous.
- Experience of working with B2B brands with particular focus on technology and software would be ideal, but not essential.
- Working closely with the planning team to create campaign and marketing communication plans that drive measurable results.
- Oversee the media planning and buying.
- Analysing and researching clients' target audiences.
- Making recommendations and managing media plans - liasing with media owners.
- Analysing data sources and analytics to generate reports and illustrate ROI
- Set in a beautiful village in the county of Oxfordshire, the agency provides a culture of social inclusion and creative diversity.
- This agency provides the most up to date technology allowing you to achieve awesome results on behalf of your clients.
- They are regularly winning awards and work predominantly in the technology client space.
What you’ll get in return.
A competitive salary and a brilliant list of company benefits and the opportunity for career growth.
How to apply.
If you are a Media Planner Buyer and want to join a larger agency with a big reputation then this is the perfect opportunity.
If this sounds of interest, please click apply or call 0117 317 8103 and speak with Dan.