As part of your role you'll identify which media platforms are best matched to clients’ objectives and target audiences with the aim of maximising the impact and effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
Using your knowledge of the media landscape, research, and media planning tools, you will develop appropriate strategies and media plans ensuring that campaigns are delivered in line with the brief, within budget and to deadline.
This role is perfect for an experienced Junior Planner with agency experience looking to take the next step in their career.
What's on offer
- £25,000 - £40,000
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday
- Birthday day off
- Enhanced maternity, adoption and paternity leave pay
- Enhanced sick pay
- Compassionate leave policies, including paid pregnancy loss leave
- Employee assistance programme including access to free counselling sessions
- Life and service milestone awards
- Hybrid working and core hours (10 to 4)
- Life assurance (4 times annual salary)
- Option to buy extra holiday
- Pension scheme (5% employee, 3% employer)