- Set in the beautiful village in the county of Oxfordshire, the agency provides a culture of social inclusion and creative diversity.
- This agency provides the most up to date technology allowing you to achieve awesome results on behalf of your clients.
- To build relationships internally and with clients to produce high calibre copy in line with service level agreements.
- Plan, draft and edit pharmaceutical and medical content from a scientific perspective.
- Understand and implement tone of voice in line with the client’s expectations.
- Experience in producing captivating copy on behalf of Medical/Pharmaceutical/MedEd clients.
- A talented and relevantly educated writer of the English language.
- An understanding of ABPI and EFPIA Codes.
- An interest or strong understanding of medical/scientific literature.
- Salary competitive depending on experience but around £30k to £40k.
- Annual holiday entitlement of 25 days
- A great benefit’s package
- A friendly team that will offer support and development
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Callum Bennett a call.