My client is a well established but fast growing ecommerce brand with an award-winning website and catalogue. They are currently looking to recruit a Merchandiser to join their close-knit team in Wiltshire.
The role would be ideal for someone highly numerate with a strong analytical skill-set, demonstrable problem solving and creative thinking abilities, as well as strong communication skills. This may suit someone who is currently at junior level looking to step up.
The experience we need.
- Several years of merchandising experience to include knowledge of WSSI's
- Advanced knowledge of excel and be highly analytical
- Commercially aware and proactive
- Ability to work over several seasons at a time and several catalogues
- Work closely with buyers and other merchandisers to plan product ranges
- Managing budgets with the guidance of Merchandise Manager
- Detailed sales forecasting to maximise sales & profit according to the category strategy
- Controlling stock levels within budgets using a WSSI
- Supplier management
- Ensuring data integrity in our catalogue planning spreadsheets
This is a well loved ecommerce brand. An established brand that is ambitious to grow.
What you'll get in return.
A fantastic basic salary of c£30k and the opportunity to learn and develop as part of a really successful brand.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.