My client is looking for an enthusiastic candidate to fill the role of React Developer within their expanding web development team. You'll have the opportunity to work with an international client base within an award-winning agency and develop your knowledge within the experienced web development team.
The right candidate must be a self-starting individual, with a proven background in React development, and be committed to keeping up to date with industry news, trends and best practices.
My client work primarily with Magento to develop eCommerce websites, however you do not need experience of Magento
My client is looking for someone with strong (commercial) knowledge of React to join the team to accelerate their offering.
Day-to-day the role will be developing eCommerce web applications utilising PWA Studio.
You will be a good communicator, and be comfortable working with a Senior Frontend Developer to help and support the team.
- £300000-£40,000 DOE
- 30 days basic holiday per year (inc. bank holidays)
- Tiered holiday increments based on length of service
- Support with career development (inc. budget for conferences and training)
- Flexible working hours
- Relaxed working environment
- Free fruit
- Health insurance benefits (after qualifying period)
- Regular social and team events
- Access to the beer fridge at 4pm on Fridays