The experience we need.
- At least three years' agency or in-house experience
- Outstanding copywriting craft and an all-round love for the written word
- A good understanding of CRM
- The ability to work as a team with Art Directors and Designers
- The nous to grasp clients' TOV and demonstrate it
- Digital advertising know-how and knowledge of best practices
- Crafting visual solutions across their range of global clients
- Creating mood boards and presentation decks
- Taking ownership of creative projects from start to finish
- Guiding junior members of the team
- Presenting creative work to clients
- Thinking conceptually to solve communications problems
- Ensuring clients' visual style is consistent at all times
- Working with Copywriters to bring ideas to life
- Ensuring digital advertising best practices are always adhered to
This agency are very well regarded and are always winning awards for their work. They have a great working environment and suck up some of the South West's best Marketing talent. They have clients who are household brand names and many of whom have been working with this agency for decades.
What you'll get in return.
The salary band for the position pays up to £35k depending on experience.
- Great company benefits.
- Private Health
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + birthday off
- In house therapies - discounted
- Free car parking
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan Carne a call.