£23000 - £28000 per annum
6 months ago
designing for print, digital and everything in between? Based in Greater London, this company is an innovative, international healthcare company with distributors worldwide.
The experience we need.
- Fluent in Adobe CS (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- At least 2-3 years’ experience within the design industry as a Midweight Graphic Designer
- Knowledge of visual design theory (i.e. composition, colour theory, typography etc.)
- A Graphic Design related degree
- An exceptional eye for detail
- A confident communicator; both with clients and colleagues
As a Midweight Graphic Designer, you will work alongside colleagues to deliver well executed designs under tight timeframes. This role is multi-disciplined and could be across exhibitions, web, apps, banners, emails, campaign thinking and brand development.
A global Healthcare company, with multiple office, but a main based close to Watford. They work for three leading clinical brands that are used across the NHS and globally. Offices are modern, team are friendly, and the work has lots of creative freedom.
What you’ll get in return.
The salary for this Midweight Graphic Designer is up to £28k - £29k, possibly a little bit more for somebody exceptional. There are lots of other benefits that make this role and company a highly desirable place to call home!
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Mark Trist a call.