We need a super organised, Head of Office Management / Office Manager to create and maintain a 1st class client experience and employee environment. You will manage a team who are responsible for putting a real focus on improving the quality of the experience from the office environment to the front of house staff, the food and drink and all touch-points with the business.
The experience we need.
- Flexible, organised and driven to provide the best environment for clients and colleagues
- Ability to lead front of house and create an incredible workspace for everyone
- Management of staff (facilities, reception, admin, catering)
- Qualifications in Health and Safety (NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent qualification from IOSH, IIRSM or IWFM)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Confident in client facing situations
- Understand of basic building facilities (Fire, First Aid, office moves, security, contractors)
This newly adapted role spans all aspects of successful office and building management. You will manage a small team of exceptionally driven and client focused people to create a fantastic working environment for clients and colleagues.
Two of the biggest areas of focus are managing health and safety and client experience. You will ensure that policies and procedures are in place and organise training and provision of fire wardens and first aiders. As Office Manager you will also control the building maintenance budget and have input into the look and feel of the space and how it is used.
You will also
- Ensure that reception is a dynamic, welcoming and professional place at all times and that people are following Covid guidelines
- Have responsibility for all purchasing and supplier agreements to ensure good value for money
- Mapping all client touch-points and make continuous recommendations for improvements
- Manage the delivery of client and colleague refreshments
This agency are very well regarded and are always winning awards for their work. They have a great working environment and suck up some of the South West's best Marketing talent. They have clients who are household brand names and many of whom have been working with this agency for decades.
What you'll get in return.
The salary is negotiable but in the region of £40-£45k. They offer a brilliant package and have the ability to learn and develop across multiple teams throughout the business. As this is an office management role you will need to be in the office Monday to Friday within office hours.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan a call.