Packaging Artworker - Part Time
An exciting Part Time (20 hours) opportunity has arisen to join one of the most admired FMCG brands across Europe. The business has gone from strength to strength over the last 24 months and have experienced incremental growth in all 3 arms of their core business. With 60 sites across the UK and over 20,000 employees globally the company pride themselves on the investment of their people with industry leading packages and personal development.
Working as part of the packaging team you will be involved in project work with the wider business, with a view to preparing new artwork ready for print on multiple packaging materials i.e. labels and flexibles. The focus will be working from a pre-press and reprographic viewpoint and involve using software packages to support the processes used. You can be based anywhere in the UK as remote working is supported, but ideally a presence on site at least once a week once restrictions are lifted.
The Experience we Need;
- Somebody who has worked in a pre-press/reprographics position within an FMCG environment
- You will have an advanced knowledge of the Adobe CC suite (Illustrator, Photoshop & Acrobat)
- You will have hold a design degree or similar (Product/Graphic Design)
- You will have a detailed understanding of print management and the processes involved (in-house or agency side)
- Ideally you will have a detailed understanding of the print processes involved in food packaging
- Finally this role will require somebody who is analytical, logical and you will have high attention to detail when it comes to print production
- Working Part Time within the packaging team and the wider group to ensure artwork is ready for print
- Working closely with external reprographics houses and packing manufacturers/converters
- You will be working on multiple projects at once within the diverse product portfolio
- Using your knowledge of materials, print processes and key tools to lead and deliver projects for the UK business
- Finally you will keep abreast of packaging innovations, new regulations and compliance factors to ensure internal and external practices are followed
- You can be based anywhere in the UK, but would need to visit site once a week post lock down
What's on Offer;
Attractive remuneration package and inclusive bonus, 33 days holiday (inc Bank Holidays), Industry leading pension scheme, private health care, Training, personal development and Part Time Flexibility for a more respectful work/life balance
How to Apply;
If you meet the above criteria we would be really keen to hear from you - please click the apply button right away.