2020 started as brilliantly as 2019 had finished for my client… then things really went crazy. Since lock-down their matrix like virtual studio has been flat out, servicing existing clients and winning a couple of new ones.
This means that they are now looking for a full time Junior Middleweight Packaging Creative Artworker to join a fantastic team, in the cloud and in Bath when the world rights itself.
You will be working on high profile global FMCG brands with a crazily talented, energetic and brilliant bunch of people. My client are looking for experienced Senior Designers to become a key part of their studio in central Bath. You'll collude closely with the Creative Director and the team, creating brilliant work to the standard my client and their clients insist on.
Expected to be highly collaborative, youll fly from strategic springboards onto ideation, execution and presentation. My Client are a hands on agency, so as well as ideating and directing projects, you will also need to be able execute to a very high standard.
Your portfolio needs to demonstrate at least 5 years with top FMCG focussed design agencies. It should be beautiful and clever, and clearly demonstrate your process and skill set. As a guide, the more of the following list you can tick off, the more excited my client will be;
- Able lead a creative project & provide positive motivation and guidance to less experienced designers.
- At least 5 years top design agency experience with an FMCG packaging focus.
- Be able to proudly present us with a killer portfolio that brings a smile to our faces and makes our hearts beat faster.
- Be a self-motivated doer and be able work well under pressure (no flappers, shouters, groaners or moaners).
- Have a thick skin and a sensitive eye.
- Excellent Adobe CS / Mac skills are essential.
- Be a friendly face, supportive to more junior members of the team and love a little well placed banter
- And of course, willing and able to work remotely until the world resets (fast internet and a min. 27 screen).
- 24 days holiday plus all UK bank holidays,
- Private medical option,
- Free tea and biccies (when back in the office)
- Brilliant parties
Press Apply now