A unique opportunity to join a company who partner with some of the more innovative Blue-Chips across the globe. With a key focus on NPD and sustainability the company are looking for a developing Packaging Technologist to run various projects and trials to help with the incremental growth they have experience over the last 2 years.
The business pride themselves on their family culture, making the work place an enjoyable environment to explore your technical knowledge and develop exciting new concept. The company operate the latest manufacturing and conversion techniques with huge investments in machinery and employees over the last 5 years.
What we need;
- A passionate individual who has industry experience in packaging development
- You will be based in the North of England or willing to relocate
- Knowledge of a range of plastic packaging materials and manufacturing techniques
- You will have a qualification related to packaging i.e. IOM3, Chemical Engineering
- You will have a passion for sustainability and have a basic understanding of the importance of this with the packaging developments you create
- Developing new and exciting packaging format inline with company NPD and Sustainability goals
- Communicating key technical knowledge with various stakeholders internally and externally
- Demonstrate a driven approach to developing your material and process knowledge with a view to managing more complex projects for the business
- Conducting product trials and clearly communicating finding to your team and clients
- Analysing market innovations and competitor activity to keep abreast of the market place
What You'll Get in Return;
Competitive Salary DOE, industry leading benefits package, Family Culture, Personal Development
How to Apply;
If this sounds like you or you meet most of the criteria specified above then please click the apply button now to send over your CV and covering letter.