A chance to join one of the most innovative FMCG brands in the UK & Europe as a Technical Packaging Technologist. Working from home and the UK HQ you will be tasked with providing new packaging concepts for tomorrow's marketplace. This is an extremely unique opportunity to join a growing innovative industry leader and bring exciting new products to life.
The experience we need.
- The role will require somebody who has a working understanding of packaging or packaging development you will also have a degree in Chemistry, Biology, Industrial design or similar
- You must have strong communication skills to allow effective relationship building with internal and external partners
- You must show an understanding of project management in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding properties of commodity, speciality materials and their strengths and weaknesses
- Working knowledge of industry specific machinery used throughout the packaging supply chain
- Conducting project work in own specialist area, using project management techniques to ensure that a time line is created and followed. All work should be documented in a way that information can be found easily
- Completing research and development in areas that may be new to the business. This may require self-learning, research and design of experiments in order to complete
- Working closely with the supply base to gain information on development, compliance and to help resolve technical issues
- Liaising with other departments within the business in order to gain full details required for technical work; such as cost of materials, time scales and potential volumes
- Travel when required (incl. Europe) to support customer requirements, continued professional development, trials and complaints
Offered is a competitive salary DOE with various extras including a competitive pension, private health care, flexible working and annual salary reviews.
Full training and ongoing support will be provided to ensure the right candidates get the most out of their career.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!