This is a newly created role for a Paid Digital Media Manager to join an awesome integrated marketing comms agency in Bath following a series of new business wins despite the pandemic. You'll work with very well known, global consumer brands as well as some really cool SME clients. Most of the work is big brand, bigger budget and longer term brand building campaigns. The successful Paid Digital Media Manager will be part of a close knit team in the media function of the agency.
The experience we need.
- 2 years + experience working on Paid Media campaigns essential
- Advanced knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads, Twitter, YouTube and Google Display Network
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Advanced knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- Familiar with running and planning lead generation focused campaigns
- Experience building comprehensive and meaningful reports
- Aware of broader digital marketing trends
- Strong communicator both with internal teams and clients
- Experience in B2B marketing would be advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytical and results focused
- Strategic mindset
As the successful Paid Digital Media Manager, you'll deliver of digital campaigns for a host of iconic brands. Your role will involve working closely with the social media team, creative team and Strategy Director to help develop audience insights to create online communications through paid-for digital activity to drive awareness, engagement and lead generation.
An award-winning independent marketing agency who've won some really exciting new business during the pandemic, some from existing clients and plenty from new clients. You won't be a cog in a wheel here, or part of a bigger machine. It's about doing the best work and enjoying yourself whilst you do it.
What you'll get in return.
- A competitive salary in the region of £28k-£31k depending on experience plus other great benefits and bonuses to reward great contributions
- A chance to work with global brands and a very experience agency team - some of the best in the industry.
- Loads of fun as well as industry leading work
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest then please click the apply button right away!