My client do things differently. Their mission is to help brands end waste.
To do this, they've created the world's first-ever circular supply chain which allows them to make new products from waste material, and it’s a game-changer.
Their platform gives anyone the power to create their own clothing brand sustainably, and is already used by thousands of brands who are helping to change the world. A few of their biggest campaigns to date include collaborations with Joe Wicks x NHS Charities Together, 30 days of Yoga with Adriene, BBC Earth’s Jungle Was Massive, WWF International, SeaSpiracy x Sea Shepherd and Harry Kane x Cancer Research UK.
As a rapidly growing tech platform, they're looking for a Paid Media Manager who will be responsible for building and overseeing large-scale paid media strategies to drive return on investment. Paid media is an important pillar of their growth strategy and this is a high-impact role with fast-track progression opportunities.
This role is perfect for someone with an agency/digital marketing background looking to grow their career, build a team and shape their own future, and a future that really makes a difference.
Some of the things you'll be responsible for:
- Delivering a return on investment for annual spends of £500k+
- Overseeing digital strategies across multiple ad platforms
- Contributing to the scaling across borders and into new markets
- Supervision of the internal ads team, providing coaching and training of paid advertising best practices and principles
- Identifying new strategies to scale spend and achieve positive ROI
- Create paid media schedules and plans, and ensure they run smoothly, on budget, and on schedule
- Managing relationships with 3rd party agencies
- Weekly and monthly reporting on ROI and progress of the digital marketing roadmap & KPIs
- Upholding creative and digital marketing standards and best practices within the team
- Improving attribution to maximise the success of spend across platforms
- Has 3+ years experience within a paid media/digital marketing related role
- Is an ambitious individual with a passion for analytics, metrics, hitting targets and managing budgets
- Has some experience with leading, coaching and developing other internal team members
- Is proficient in executing multi-platform strategies (including Facebook, Google, Pinterest, TikTok, Youtube, Snapchat)
- Can effectively manage monthly spends of £40k+ a month
- Has exceptional organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise and structure work schedules
- Has the ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both in writing and verbally.
- Fast-track career progression
- The opportunity to create a future without waste
- Wholesale wardrobe discount
- £45,000 - £55,000
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to a range of awesome team goodies & discount