To continue delivering exceptional results for their clients they are now looking for a PPC Senior / Account Manager / Account Executive.
Day to day, you will be responsible for the implementation and management of media buying campaigns across ad platforms such as Google, Microsoft, Facebook, and LinkedIn, to name a few. You will be fully trained to go beyond basic account management - from implementing advanced tracking setups and setting up website conversion rate tests, to analysing website performance and demonstrating success through insightful reporting.
You will be encouraged to pursue the areas you enjoy and thrive in, think creatively and push boundaries, put company values and the needs of your clients ahead of profits, and have fun every step of the way.
1-year minimum prior experience in running PPC campaigns required.
- Building and optimising campaigns across Paid Search, Display, Video, Social and Native ad platforms
- Keyword and competitor research
- Creation of ad copy and ongoing experimentation
- Website tracking and Google Analytics implementation
- Hypothesis, implementation, analysis and refinement of conversion rate optimisation tests
- Building interactive reports using Google Data Studio and monthly reporting via emails and calls with clients
- Developing strategies and creating media buying proposals for prospective clients
- Experience building, optimising and managing PPC accounts across Google & Microsoft
- Diligent attention to detail, with excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Passionate, self-driven and a willingness to learn
- Thoroughly organised with the ability to prioritise tasks and work to strict deadlines
- Great communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets and reporting platforms, such as Google Data Studio
- Experience in running PPC campaigns across LinkedIn & Facebook
- Prior experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Unbounce or Zapier
- Certifications in Google Ads, Analytics or Tag Manager
- £25,000 - £35,000 basic and opportunity for rapid salary and career progression
- Personal development through both internal and external training courses
- Health insurance package & access to 24/7 GPs & therapists
- Headspace subscription
- Generous holiday allowance + your birthday off on us
- Annual company trip
- Access to great discounts on Cinema, Travel, Hotels, and over 30,000 brands
- MacBook Pro & accessories
- Weekly pastries and team lunches