The client is in the travel sector and operates globally, providing a great opportunity for someone looking to influence, shape and grow an ambitious client that wants to be challenged.
In addition, you will be responsible for managing, guiding and training paid performance media specialists in the International team. Working closely with the client to ensure a full understanding of their business, performance needs and priorities.
Alongside client services, you’ll ensure that the team are constantly at the forefront of industry developments and, when suitable, testing these new tactics or platforms for our clients.
Ahead of everything, client performance must meet expectation, and your cross channel expertise will make this happen.
Specific skills required:
- Build, plan and implement the overall paid search strategy
- Build strong relationships with the clients in each market, providing best in class advice.
- Stay up to date with latest technology and best practices
- Manage all activity in each market.
- Measure and deliver on KPIs agreed with the client
- Prepare and manage paid search budgets
- Motivate performance team to achieve goals
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- To ensure that we do not treat media channels in isolation — work closely with the social and programmatic team.
- Be fluent in SA36O and Google adwords
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Annual bonus and pay increase
- Very social environment
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Dedicated to career development
- Generous holiday allowance
Henry Nicholas’s mission is to be a part of the transition to using business as a tool for creating a positive social and environmental impact. Part of this mission is our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion.