Henry Nicholas is working exclusively with an insight-driven, creatively-fuelled technology-savvy group of agencies that help brands better connect with their audience, in a meaningful way. With offices in LA, London, Bristol, Leeds, Swansea, Warwick and Cardiff this is truly an international expanding team of strategists and account management staff that produce fantastic results, using industry-leading insights to deliver maximum ROI. They create fully-optimised digital marketing campaigns that promise to outrank the competition.
They are now on the look-out for an ambitious Account Manager to join a growing PPC department.
- Manage PPC campaigns across multiple platforms to best in class standard
- Ensure client objectives are being met/exceeded
- Understand how PPC activity fits into the wider marketing strategy
- Deliver exceptional customer service & grow your billable revenue
- Provide performance updates to Management and discuss growth opportunities/issues
- Develop ongoing PPC campaign strategies for each client
- Work closely with wider digital team to share knowledge, insights and data
- Improve our product offering by discovering, mastering and then rolling out to clients the latest developments on each channel
- Use allocated time for self-development
- Team development - mentor and support your junior AM's with their client base and their development, highlighting any successes, and identifying any development issues.
- Work with Senior Management on proposals and strategies
- Contribute to a culture of progression, shared learning, and personal/career development
- 2+ years of PPC experience across Search & Social
- Experience of devising and presenting strategies to clients
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- A history of working with both B2B and B2C client's is preferred but not essential.
- A passion for the Digital Industry, and Paid Search in particular
- Competitive salary on offer depending on experience
What you'll get in return
- £28,000 - £30,000
- Development program
- Amazing clients and budgets
- Generous holiday allowance
- Flexible working and much much more