This is an opportunity to join one of Bristol’s most admired performance marketing agencies and work within the core paid search team. The business is experiencing an accelerated growth period and as a result are looking for an experienced Paid Search Manager to develop and grow the existing team. This is a company who have a vibrant culture, quirky office facilities and driven core values which always put customer success first.
The experience we need.
- Skilled in communicating with customers and listening to their requirements and requests
- Experienced in effective communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Experienced in a wide range of creative tools and packages such as InDesign, Photoshop, video editing, VLOG’s, Podcasts, social and digital media
- Experienced working in a range of markets and multiple campaign types and objectives
- Are Google, Microsoft, Google Analytics certified
- 2+ years in a the same or similar role
- Taking ownership of Paid search and Paid social channels
- Developing paid search program strategies and analysis for our customers
- Creating and implementing strategies which will support the customers brand and the our Company vision
- Planning, creating and implementing new paid media accounts including keyword research and Google Ads Editor
- Ensuring Paid media is optimising effectively to ensure maximum conversation for the customer
- Completing a Paid audit and present outcomes to their Line Manager
- Performing research and insight analysis
- Ensuring productive identification of target audiences, geographic targeting, timing and scheduling strategy
- Demonstrating a strong understanding of the customer brand, their competition, industry and marketing objectives; and be able to translate them into search strategies.
- Managing your own workload by using SMART targets which meet deadlines for our customers
- Working in collaboration with others to ensure a succinct approach for each customer
- Attending meetings with ideas, results and updates
- Being accountable for budgeting, creation of projections and allocation within the Paid accounts
- Creating and maintain clear processes for the Paid Search team
- Taking ownership of the PPC and SEO roadmap and product strategy
- Ensuring they are update to the latest technology updates on all Paid search and Paid social channels including PPC and SEO
- Undertaking relevant training which has been sourced by the Company
- Managing the team and driving innovation to increase service efficiency
What you'll get in return.
Offered is a competitive salary DOE with various extras including a competitive pension and a chance to be part of an industry leading agency during an exciting growth period.
Full training and ongoing support will be provided to ensure the right candidates get the most out of their career.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!