Henry Nicholas is working exclusively with an insight-driven, creatively-fuelled technology-savvy group of agencies that help brands better connect with their audience, in a meaningful way. With offices in LA, London, Bristol, Leeds, Swansea, Warwick and Cardiff this is truly an international expanding team of strategists and account management staff that produce fantastic results, using industry-leading insights to deliver maximum ROI. They create fully-optimised digital marketing campaigns that promise to outrank the competition.
What are they looking for?
We are on the look-out for an ambitious Senior Account Manager to join a growing PPC department at an award-winning digital agency.
One of the fundamental requirements of the Senior Account Manager role will be to share your experience and support Account Managers within the team. Reporting into the Digital Lead, you will be expected to provide that bridge between management and employee through your conduct and professionalism.
- Manage PPC campaigns across multiple platforms to best in class standard
- Ensure client objectives are being met/exceeded
- Understand how PPC activity fits into the wider marketing strategy and the impact that is expected
- Deliver exceptional customer service & grow your billable revenue
- Provide regular performance updates to Senior Management and discuss growth opportunities/issues
- Develop ongoing PPC campaign strategies for each client
- Work closely with wider digital team to share knowledge, insights and data
- Improve our product offering by discovering, learning and then rolling out to clients the latest developments on each channel
- Self-development - a set amount of time will be allocated each week to learn new skills, techniques and pass relevant exams
- Team development - mentor and support your junior AM's with their client base and their development, highlighting any successes, and identifying any development issues to be flagged up to the Digital Lead.
- Work with Senior Management on proposals and strategies once training is completed to become involved in the sales process
- Contribute to a culture of agency progression, shared learning, and personal/career development
- 2-3 years of PPC experience across multiple platforms
- Experience of devising and presenting strategies to clients
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- A history of working with both B2B and B2C client's is preferred but not essential.
- A passion for the Digital Industry, and Paid Search in particular
- Competitive salary on offer depending on experience
What you get in return
- £35,000 Basic
- Generous holiday
- Flexible working
- Bonus and so much more