My client is a people-first agency who help nature their employee's growth. The person they are looking for must have a passion for people, know how to adapt their approaches to different people and always approach every situation with empathy.
Working with clients who want their brands to be seen, using performance media to solve business challenges and deliver incremental growth, they deliver market leading paid media campaigns across social, display, mobile, video and other programmatic channels.
- Experienced online media planner / buyer
- Exposure to programmatic / display advertising
- Experienced across paid social platforms and a track record of running ad campaigns across Meta, Tiktok, Twitter & LinkedIn
- An understanding of the tools and technology used to deliver campaigns
- A passion for media planning and online advertising
- Ability to analyse and interpret campaign data and translate into campaign recommendations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised
- Up to £40,000 DOE
- Career development
- City centre location
- Hybrid and flexible working (1-2 days in the office)
- Exciting campaigns
- Much much more