The experience we need.
- Proven experience working as a Marketing Executive, Marketing Manager, or a client services person from an agency.
- Proven background in marketing campaign management
- Extensive experience of direct response and digital campaigns
- You must be able to talk about a strategy for a brand and its communications that you have run from end to end. This includes the data reporting and insight and analysis.
- Ideally a background in tourism / leisure / attraction / travel, but not essential
- You'll be a natural relationship builder and someone who enjoys a challenge
The successful Marketing Partnership Manager will be working alongside within a broad marketing team of 60. Your role will include:
- Implementing the delivery of multi-channel campaigns to meet business targets, evaluating campaign activity by channel to ensure optimum customer engagement.
- Managing the day to day running of all campaigns, including translating strategic briefs into detailed action plans and schedules and briefing external resources to support plans.
- Managing a team of Campaign Executives in order to deliver campaigns.
- Developing propositions, targeting and creative using available insight and reporting.
- Ensuring that all campaigns meet ROI and CPA targets.
- Managing effective agency relationships to ensure that service level agreements and targets are met.
- Assessing budget and resource requirements, managing campaigns within agreed expenditure budgets and delivering frequent forecasting updates to the business.
- Completing accurate and timely data briefs.
- Demonstrating an understanding/insight into the competition within the sector.
- Contributing to product development and marketing innovations.
On offer is a unique opportunity to work with a hugely talented and passionate marketing team to manage broad Marketing campaigns with overseas reach and recognition. They offer an enviable working environment and have scope for flexible working due to the nature of the role.
What you'll get in return.
- £37k basic salary + excellent benefits
- Flexibility on location (2 days in Swindon)
- Good discounts and an unrivalled holiday entitlement
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan a call.