We have a unique opportunity to join a thriving, sustainable ecommerce brand, working to manage their performance marketing function across digital, website, and direct mail.
As Performance Marketing Manager, you will be the go-to contact for analysis across digital campaign performance and play a key part in optimising marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
The experience we need.
- At least 5 years of marketing experience within a premium retail / ecommerce setting.
- Some technical proficiency, particularly with Google Analytics, Ads, and social media platforms.
- You will have experience across digital marketing (SEO, PPC, Social, and Direct Mail).
- Drive to improve digital performance across the business.
- Ability to work successfully within a team, handling high-volume workload and meeting deadlines under pressure.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Proactively monitor insights to suggest consumer-led campaigns and strategies.
- Monitor trends and developments within the sector with an eye on how they can be incorporated into digital marketing solutions.
- Identify improvement opportunities in digital marketing strategies.
- Provide feedback and assessment of campaigns.
This premium retail brand creates beautiful products whilst championing eco-friendly and ethical values. They're nestled in stunning Devon countryside (you couldn't get any better for a lunch time walk/run) and have a grown-up working environment with no big egos.
What you'll get in return.
A great working environment, remote working options, competitive salary, and a benefits package that includes contributory pension, health insurance and salary-based bonus scheme, all in a growth-focused business who are moving from strength to strength.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!