This is a rare opportunity to join a global marketing giant during a period of exponential growth. The business we are representing are one of the most respected and creative integrated agencies across the world with a wealth of awards and a history of head turning dynamic marketing campaigns.
We are currently searching for talented PHP Developer who are looking for that next step in company and projects to join an established digital marketing team. This is a unique opportunity to work with variety of top tier clients spanning a diverse mix of industries.
The experience we need.
- You will have a good working knowledge of web including Craft CMS, WordPress, Laravel or Sanity
- You will ideally have a good working understanding of MySQL or MariaDB
- Experience of a templating engine such as twig or blade
- Experience with git and collaborating with other developers through branching, merging and pull requests
- Knowledge of basic secure web application development, such as OWASP top 10
- Experience with a web server such as nginx or apache
- Capable of developing project work to meet briefs and pass all acceptance criteria in the timelines provided
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with technical and non-technical colleagues
The role will be responsible for producing an array of web based content, creating reports, presenting and analysing content, optimising campaigns and proactively making recommendations to clients. You’ll be fully immersed in the creation, deployment and testing of online content with the full support of the digital team. Working in a refreshingly forward thinking office space in central Bristol (2 days a week) managing large marketing accounts and campaigns and becoming part of a vibrant and friendly agency team.
Part of a larger global agency network who are current holders of European Agency of the Year and most effective global agency. The company are a team of creatives, strategists and engineers providing industry leading content for some of the largest global audiences.
The agency work as a strategic partner to global brands defining their business communications, positioning, and mission with target audiences. It’s a great time to join the business as they continue to lead the way in positive brand engagement, with some very exciting projects in the pipeline.
What you’ll get in return.
- Competitive salary of between £34k - £40k with some flex.
- Hybrid working (2 days in the office, 3 days at home).
- Opportunity to work with a well renowned agency on top tier clients.
- 28 days holiday + BH with other amazing benefits
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Nick a call.