Are you a PHP Web Developer who loves to work on bespoke projects?
My client has a large and varied client-base giving you the exciting opportunity to work a variety
of projects from large household names, to smaller niche websites. No two projects or clients
are the same, so there's always something new to learn and get your teeth into.
As a member of the main web development team, you will be responsible for helping to
deliver both new websites and updates to existing websites working on a mix of bespoke
PHP and Laravel projects.
This position is within the core development team where your day-to-day responsibilities will
include a mix of:
- Developing sites on either Laravel or my clients own platform
- Assisting with updates to existing websites
- Working closely with other developers & designers across multiple projects and tasks
- Partaking in internal code reviews
- Supporting the rest of the development team as and when required
- Working within an agency environment will mean they'll be points where you'll be handling
- multiple projects at a time, so good organisation skills are important.
- Whilst there are Account Managers who will handle a lot of the back and forth with clients, having good communication skills is a real positive as my client like Developers to be confident speaking with clients.
What does the main stack look like?
Whilst having a good working knowledge of as much of this as possible is fantastic, don't
(CentOS), Memcached/Redis, Laravel, Wordpress, Git/GitLab.
- GBP28,000 - GBP30,000 DOE
- 25 days holiday + your birthday off + bank holidays
- Regular social events with the team
- Life insurance cover
- Pension plan
- Challenging and varied work with plenty of opportunities to learn