The experience we need.
Whilst having a good working knowledge of as much of this as possible is fantastic, don't worry if you don't know everything on here. The agency will invest the time in you to help you learn and grow within this role:
- Linux (CentOS)
- Wordpress / WooCommerce
- Developing sites on either Laravel, WordPress / WooCommerce or the agency's own PHP-based platform
- Assisting with updates to existing websites
- Working closely with other developers & designers across multiple projects and tasks
- Partaking in internal code reviews
- Supporting the rest of the development team as and when required.
This marketing agency offers modern and ambitious digital solutions to their impressive client base. They are looking for a driven and team-focused PHP Developer to help to deliver innovative digital campaigns for globally iconic brands.
What you'll get in return.
You will receive a salary of c£35K dependent on experience plus flexible and remote working and comprehensive benefits package.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!