A brilliant opportunity for a CRM / Data Planner to take their next step in their career, joining one of the UK's most respected agencies.
The experience we need.
A thorough understanding of a CRM planning, or strategy work within an agency is going to be highly desirable. As well as having a strong background in CRM, the ideal candidate will be a creative thinker with a desire to uncover new approaches and ideas and apply them to your work. You are a smart, collaborative person who inspires creative thinking in others too.
The Planner will be responsible for:
- Ensuring any outputs such as analysis, technology solution or marketing strategy satisfy the business requirements.
- Proactively working with Account Management to identify and develop opportunities within clients for additional revenue.
- Developing data strategies to in order to support communication activities.
- Improving company efficiency by identifying repetitive work that can either be simplified and carried out by others or automated to speed up production.
- Writing comprehensive briefs to reflect client requirements.
- Meeting with internal teams to discuss brief and requirements.
- Work with client teams in Creation of all related project plans and schedules.
- Identifying projects' potential issues for client
- Working with technical team to identify where errors have occurred and how these can be solved and avoided in future.
- Providing accurate work assessments to deliver on time to maximise revenue opportunities.
- Selecting the most appropriate data advice to support the client's business objectives
- Commercial negotiations with clients and 3rd party suppliers.
- Costing and planning deliverables.
A Data and CRM specialst who work with a range of big High Street brands to help them understand their customers better. Part of a larger global marketing services business with offices spread across the globe.
What you'll get in return.
Salary from £45k - £50k depending on experience plus some excellent company benefits, flexible working.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan Carne a call.