The experience we need.
- Proven experience as a Planner or Senior Planner in an agency environment, having worked on brand strategy, innovation, data insight, and integrated marketing campaigns.
- Experience building and developing CRM plans in a data planning, research and analytics environment.
- You’ll be data literate and have a sound understanding of the ways in which data can be used to underpin client strategy.
- Management of both offline and online marketing acquisition campaigns for a range of channels and budgets.
- Strong communicator as this role is client-facing.
The Planner and Senior Planner role will report into the Strategy Director and work to shape strategies for CRM and loyalty programmes across multiple channels, adhering to and developing with clients’ aims and objectives. You will generate insights from multiple data sources to help formulate effective strategy that lead to effective and engaging communications. Alongside your team, you’ll make sure to monitor the success of campaigns, analyse results, and adjust where needed in order to ensure the best results and client satisfaction.
This award-winning marketing agency produce effective campaigns for a whole host of exciting client names. They have had a busy last few years and are looking for a Planner and a Senior Planner to work with the team in Bristol. They offer a supportive environment and a strong vision to continue paving the way within data activation for international clients.
What you’ll get in return.
- Salary between £40k - £60k DOE plus company benefits.
- Hybrid working.
- Opportunity to work with well-known, global brands.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!