They are continuing to win business and grow and as such now require an ambitious mid weight Strategist / Planner.
As a Strategist / Planner you will help to represent the voice of the consumer in the Agency. You'll be a part of the team responsible for developing the key strategic insights that underpin communication ideas. Working closely with both client, account team and researchers, you'll research the market and understand the consumer, help formulate brand communications strategies for clients, and write creative briefs to enable creative teams to produce the best creative ideas.
What you will be doing:
- Developing a clear understanding of the client's business environment and strategy.
- Pitching and presenting, at both new business stage and existing clients.
- Writing and hosting inspiring creative briefs that inspire the internal team to develop best in class work.
- Using multiple research methodologies and data analysis to generate strong actionable insights.
- Keeping in tune with new trends, behaviours, platforms, media and tools that are changing the landscape.
- Development of reporting frameworks to measure objectives and KPIs, providing insight for optimisation and future work.
- At least 2 years' experience working in a strategy/planning role
- Be an adept lateral, analytical and strategic thinker
- Be able to apply creative thinking to business problems
- Competent with analysing and interpreting complex and various sources of data and statistics
- Strong and persuasive communication skills
- Passion and fascination for human behaviour, social trends and how creative ideas influence people
- £35,000 - £40,000 basic
- Extensive training and development
- Flexible working
- Generous holiday allowance
- Much, much more