My client’s training and career progression paths give their people the best possible chance to become the very best version of themselves. My client only hire people with the enthusiasm to push themselves to achieve it.
They commit to you from day one by putting you through Facebook and Google qualifications, with a £500 bonus for each one you pass!!
With already a strong presence in London they are now committed to further growing the PPC team in Leeds. The Leeds team have grown rapidly in the past 12 months, and they continue to grow with national and international client wins.
Did I mention they are an amazing fun and social bunch?
They are now looking for either an experienced PPC Executive or an entry level grad with bags of enthusiasm.
You will be executing cutting edge campaigns at the forefront of innovative paid search strategy and management.
As a PPC executive, you will be required to:
- Support your senior colleagues in running clients paid search campaigns
- Set up, run and optimise on paid search campaigns on Google, YouTube, Microsoft Ads, and more…
- Carry out regular tasks which will assist in improving campaign performance
- Produce accurate and insightful, client facing reports on a regular basis
- Build new exciting creative and audience strategies
- Learn the basics of tracking visitors from click through to conversion and beyond
- Research ways which will improve campaign performance and productivity
- Optimise website pages for conversion and usability
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Good time management/organisation skills
- The ability to maintain & develop relationships and work well as part of a team
- A good level of analytical & problem-solving ability
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative quickly and effectively
- Previous experience of using Microsoft Excel would be beneficial
What you’ll get in return
- Fun and development a plenty
- £25,000 - £28,000 DOE
- Amazing development and training
- Qualifications paid for (Google and Facebook)
- Huge budgets to work on
- Generous holiday allowance
- So much more
Henry Nicholas’s mission is to be a part of the transition to using business as a tool for creating a positive social and environmental impact. Part of this mission is our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion.