£25000 - £35000 per annum
almost 3 years ago
The experience we need.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar PPC (pay per click) role, ideally within a digital marketing or media agency
- Experience in managing various paid marketing channels and technologies including paid search (AdWords, Bing) remarketing and social network advertising.
- Experience in using a number of PPC tools, including Good Analytics, Optimise etc.
- Experience managing and prioritising a range of paid search projects with varying budgets at one time
As the sole PPC Manager you’ll be responsible for the delivery of paid search (PPC) campaigns across all major clients. You will work closely with the studio and client service team but primarily developing, managing and optimising pay per click campaigns across Google, Bing and social networks. We’re looking for somebody with strong communication skills who isn’t afraid to advise clients and colleagues, with ambitions to grow with the agency.
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to work with a hugely talented and growing, digital marketing agency team to manage pay per click (PPC) briefs from start to finish for a niche portfolio of UK-wide and independent brands. My client offers a fun, fast-paced work environment as well as an excellent central location and highly competitive salary and benefit package.
What you'll get in return.
- Excellent career progression.
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Opportunity to eventually mentor junior members of the team
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away to send your CV through to Emma Whitting straight away.
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.