Are you an ambitious PPC practitioner with Agency experience?
Want to join a team of leading PPC experts, executing cutting edge campaigns at the forefront of innovative paid search strategy and management. If you want to be part of ambitions to deliver the world's best PPC campaigns, look no further!
As a PPC Manager / Account Director you will be required to:
- Be a proven expert in Paid Search, demonstrating proven success and strong results across the previous accounts you have worked on.
- Manage a team of paid search professionals, being the anchor of the team and heading up a portfolio of clients
- Building strong relationships with senior client stakeholders and suppliers
- Lead the Paid Search strategy within your client portfolio.
- Lead on paid search strategy within new business proposals and presentations
- Manage the task workflow within your team
- Forecast & calculate projected results of campaigns
- Manipulate data and present findings through commentary and visual formats
- Understand the wider paid media mix and how other channels can integrate into paid search strategy
- At least 5 years industry experience
- Team management/mentoring experience and the ability to lead a team
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills as well as strong presentation skills
- Excellent time management/organisation skills
- An excellent level of analytical & problem-solving ability
- Strong Attention to detail
- Excellent skills in Microsoft excel, competent to build weekly reports using formulas and lookup tables.
- Excellent skills in Google Analytics
- Excellent skills in Google data-studio or other reporting packages
What you'll get in return
- £37,000 - £42,000 DOE
- Flexible working (2/3 days home working after lock down)
- Fantastic development opportunities
- Opportunity to work with thought leaders in the PPC world
- Cutting edge clients
- Awesome work environment