My client looking for a Senior Biddable / PPC Manager to direct, manage and deliver their advertising services. This rolecan be either on a contract basis or permanent.
This role is for the brave and ambitious,
As the Senior Biddable / PPC Manager, you will be responsible for the strategy and implementation of advertising activity, and will manage an advertising team .
Furthermore, your expertise will be required in shaping new business pitches, and you will be encouraged to innovate your department and explore and implement the development of media services.
- At least 5 years experience working in paid media roles
- High-level working knowledge of biddable media and key partner platforms
- (Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook/Instagram, Twitter)
- Understanding of wider digital advertising, including digital TV and audio
- Experience in crafting and delivering successful campaigns across digital media,
- especially paid search and paid social
- An on time, on budget and on target advertising campaign track record
- Strong communication and leadership skills, with a coaching and nurturing
- approach to developing your team and a proven track record in successful
- Detailed understanding and experience of relevant supporting technologies
- including the Google Advertising Suite (GA, Data Studio, tag manager, Google
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to build strong
- relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Proven ability to stay up to date with the latest developments and identify new
- opportunities and innovations to develop our offering
It would be helpful, but not essential to have a good understanding of technical SEO and impacts between paid and organic.
What you get in return
- GBP45,000 DOE or negotiable day rate if contract
- 25 days holiday, (with an additional day for every year of service, up to 28 days),
- plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Regular company socials
- A generous training budget
- Industry training sessions
- A Perkbox subscription