Are you an ambitious PPC specialist looking to take the next step iun your career?
Do you want to join a team of leading PPC experts, executing cutting edge campaigns at the forefront of innovative paid search strategy and management. If you want to be part of ambitions to deliver the world's best PPC campaigns then this is the role for you!
As a Senior PPC Analyst, you will be required to:
- Be a proven expert in Paid Search, demonstrating proven success and strong results across the previous accounts you have worked on.
- Be a self-starter in the ownership of the Paid Search accounts that you manage. You will have gained experience in this at a previous role either agency or client side.
- Audit new PPC accounts and produce presentations for new business pitches, as well as attending them.
- Mentor PPC Account Managers and Executives, who will draw upon your wealth of experience.
- Build strong relationships with clients as well as suppliers.
- Be able to talk confidently through data and to clients on weekly calls and in meetings, demonstrating you are an expert in your field
- Have a good understanding of automated bidding and how to effectively test them
- Produce accurate and insightful, client facing reports on a regular basis
- Forecast & calculate projected results of campaigns
- Build new exciting creative and audience strategies
- Manipulate data and present findings through commentary and visual formats
- Research ways which will improve campaign performance and productivity
- Optimise website pages for conversion and usability
- At least 3 years PPC experience
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent time management/organisation skills
- The ability to maintain & develop relationships and work well as part of a team
- An excellent level of analytical & problem-solving ability
- Strong Attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative quickly and effectively
- Excellent skills in Microsoft excel, competent to build weekly reports using formulas and lookup tables.
What you'll get in return
- £32,000 - £37,000 DOE
- Generous Holiday
- Development opportunities
- Working with cutting edge clients
- Opportunity to learn from thought leaders within the field
- Awesome work environment
- Flexible home working