You will be the lead on multiple client accounts, working closely with Account Managers and Account Executives to deliver exceptional PR programmes and strategic communications support for your clients.
You will be a trusted advisor to clients, drawing on your experience and knowledge of the global trade PR / communications landscape to counsel clients on communications strategy and plan / lead successful PR programmes. You will also support / guide teams (rolling up sleeves and leading by example when necessary) in the practical undertaking of all types of PR activity (research, copywriting, media / analyst relations, social and digital media, client meetings etc) and provide direction that leads to successful results for your clients.
You will proactively contribute to business growth, through the profitable direction of your accounts and engagement in / identification of new business opportunities.
You will be fully supported by the Leadership Team.
My client is a multi award-winning UK tech PR agency. Their vision is to be the strategic comms partner of choice for global B2B technology organisations in the fintech, payments, digital security and standardisation space. In support of that, they aim to:
• Deliver award-winning work that results in long-lasting client relationships and referrals.
• Provide a work environment that develops talented and passionate individuals, while respecting the individual and the team.
• Support causes that enhance lives through tech transformation (they give 3% of our profits to charity each year).
• Profit-linked bonus scheme.
• Giving back - 3% profits donated to charities chosen by the team.
• Hybrid home / office working model.
• Mobile phone.
• Home working tech (inc. laptops and IT equipment).
• VAT free bikes (via a ‘cycle to work scheme).
• Free parking.
• Free eye tests.
• Annual health check.
• Enhanced maternity / paternity packages.
• Working day birthdays off (extra holiday!).
• CIPR membership / CPD based appraisals.
• In house and external training courses (£1k annual training budget).
• Opportunities to attend industry conferences.
• International travel.
• Annual away day / socials.
• Career progression opportunities.
• Salary range: £46-70k depending on experience
• Employer pension contributions: 6-7.5%
• Holidays: 24-26 days, plus bank hols
• Profit-linked bonus entitlement (after 1 year service)