The experience we need.
- Recent, preferably current, experience as a PR Account Director or Senior Account Manager in a public relations agency.
- Broad PR campaign experience spanning strategy and implementation.
- Experience of business development.
- Proven skill as a writer, perhaps having started out as a journalist.
- Strong relationships with all target media, including national and online press.
- Preferably have experience managing a small team or individual.
- A strong digital background is a huge plus.
This role will be part of the senior management team so is a great opportunity to really make your mark. You will need broad public relations experience to lead campaigns across strategy and implementation. This role is managing one of the agency's key accounts so is very important to the business and requires an individual with experience of managing clients at a senior level.
This award winning agency back up their great reputation with fantastic public relations work for complex global brands.
What you'll get in return.
As the successful PR Account Director, and you'll earn a salary of £35-50k (dependant on experience) as well as a host of great benefits.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.