The experience we need.
- Recent, preferably current, experience as a PR Account Director or Senior Account Manager in a public relations agency
- Experience working in travel and tourism PR is essential
- Broad PR campaign experience spanning strategy and implementation
- Experience of business development
- Proven skill as a writer, perhaps having started out as a journalist
- Strong relationships with all target media, including national and online press
- Preferably have experience managing a small team or individual with an inclusive, collaborative approach
- A strong digital background is a huge plus.
You will need broad public relations experience working with travel and tourism clients so that you can use your industry specialist insight to lead campaigns and lead a team across PR strategy and implementation.
This travel and tourism specialist PR agency are a leader in their field which has seen them win a host of fantastic clients. They're also a really close-knit team who love to work collaboratively.
What you'll get in return.
As the successful PR Account Director, and you'll earn a salary of £38-50k (dependant on experience) as well as a host of great benefits.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.